Ingrediente pentru 2 servings smoked salmon and green olives tartare
- 300g smoked salmon fillet
- 100g green olives (pitted)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro or fresh parsley
- ground pepper
In order to make a smoked salmon and green olives tartare you can either use a kitchen robot or you can use a sharp knife and your cutting skills.
For this recipe I used my robot with the cutter attachment, but if you don’t have one, just dice the ingredients as fine as possible.
Smoked salmon and green olives tartare recipe
1. Place the salmon, the pitted olives and the parsley leaves in the robot.
2. Dice the salmon and olives using short pulses (5-10 seconds), to mince the ingredients. Don’t dice them too small, as they will turn into a paste instead of a tartare.
3. Stop when all the ingredients are diced and thoroughly mixed.
4. Scoop the salmon and olives and put them into a bowl.
5. Season with ground pepper and lemon juice, mix a bit, and have a taste, adjust the seasoning. If the tartare needs more salt add a small amount, but you can overlook it as the salmon and the olives are both pretty salty.
6. Put the smoked salmon and green olives tartare on a small plate or in a small bowl and decorate with a some parsley leaves or a slice of lemon.
You can enjoy this gourmet smoked salmon and olives tartare recipe as an appetizer for your parties or even for the Thanksgiving Dinner.
It can be served with toast or salty crackers.